Monday 29 November 2010

A Tribute To Leslie Nielsen



February 11, 1926 – November 28, 2010

This just a small tribute to the great comedic actor Leslie Nielsen who passed away yesterday
Nielsen's roles in films such as Forbidden Planet, Airplane!, Dracula: Dead and Loving It and The Naked Gun Trilogy films that could always cheer me up when I was feeling down.
He brought laughs to millions including myself  (also he was the best thing in Scary Movie 3 and 4), the world of film will be a darker place without you. 
You will forever be one of my heroes.
Nielson you comedy genius, rest in peace.

Frank (Nielsen): Jane, since I've met you, I've noticed things that I never knew were there before... birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stoplights.




No comments:

Post a Comment